Entities in quantum networks
A quantum network in SimQN consists of several entities. All entities are child class of
Entity has two interfaces:
install. This method will initial the entity and generate initial events to the simulator.
handle. This method will be called in case of related event is happened.
Entities in the quantum networks includes:
- Quantum node: the end-point users, routers and repeaters
- Quantum memory: the device to store qubits
- Quantum channel: the link to transmit qubits
- Classic channel: the link to transmit classic packets
- Quantum operator: operating and measuring qubits
- Monitor: for better collecting network status
- Timers and build other entities